|Dear Member/ Soon to be Member,|
To those who have already paid up, a big “Thanks”.
We would like to apologise for the delay in cashing your cheques, all cheques received to date will be cashed within the next week.
The first draw will be held on Saturday the 7th March 2015 between 8-8:30pm, at The Kings Head.
We have delayed the first draw to enable us to collect all the money from those who have signed up and registered their interest. If you have paid already this will secure your membership and entry into 12 monthly draws until the end of February 2016 (when hopefully you will want to join again).
If you have not managed to pay your subscription yet, could you please, please hand your contribution in as soon as possible.
If you hand in your money after the 28th February you will not be entered into the March draw, but will be included in 12 draws starting in April.
You can either hand the money into the Resource Centre or hand it to a member of the committee.
Cheques should be made payable to “The Pill Christmas Lights”.
If you require a standing order form to pay monthly, please let us know and we will arrange to send one out.
If you have any questions regarding the club or cannot get to the resource Centre to hand in your money, then please get in touch and we will arrange to collect your subscription.
Once again, from all of the members of The Pill Christmas Lights Committee, we really appreciate your support and look forward to, hopefully, handing out your well deserved prizes throughout the year!
The Pill Christmas Lights Committee
Secretary – Nick Marshall ,Chair- Dave Parry , Andy Emery , Andy Parsons, Ian Gigg , John Higman, Steve Doul, Bob Buck , Chris Plater, Stuart Cox, Pete Connolly.
————————————–Rules of the Pill Christmas Lights Club
- The purpose of the Pill Christmas Lights Club is to raise funds for Pill Christmas Lights.
- The name of the draw is the Pill Christmas Lights Club regardless of the number of members.
- The Pill Christmas Lights Club will be administered by an administrator appointed by the Pill Christmas Lights Committee.
- At least 25% of the total annual subscriptions will be paid out in the form of prizes.
- The draw will be held on the first Saturday of each month.
- Members may join for a fixed 12 month basis at any point throughout the calendar year.
- Membership for the Pill Christmas Lights Club will be open to anybody aged 16 or over.
- A purchase secures the membership and a unique number to be included in the Pill Christmas Lights Club Draw, of which the member will be informed.
- Members will be allocated their unique number prior to the first draw following initial payment.
- Participants are entitled to purchase any number of memberships.
- All purchases in a calendar month will be included in the subsequent month’s draw.
- The subscription for each membership is £24 per 12 month period.
- All participants must either pay annually by cash, cheque or standing Order/electronic transfer or monthly in advance by Standing Order or electronic transfer only.
- The winning numbers will be selected by a random draw in the presence of at least 2 members of the Pill Christmas Lights Committee, the draw will be held in a public venue, which will be advertised on the http://pillvillage.com/ web site and within the resource Centre.
- The results will be posted on the http://pillvillage.com/ website and displayed at the Resource Centre or any other publication deemed suitable by the Pill Christmas Lights Committee.
- The winners’ cheques will be sent out to the last known address held by the committee. It is the responsibility of the member to advise the committee of any change of address. Any prize cheque not cashed within 6 months will be deemed a donation to the Pill Christmas Lights Club.
- The Pill Christmas Lights Club will not pay a prize to any participant other than the purchaser of a winning number or name of the gift holder on the membership form.
- No member will be included in the draw if the subscription has not been received prior to the next draw date. It is the responsibility of each member to make sure they have paid their subscription. The Pill Christmas Lights Club reserves the right to reallocate any number where payment has not been received.
- Any decision by the Pill Christmas Lights Club to end the Club will be by at least one month’s notice to all members. All current prepaid subscriptions will be refunded to the member for the remaining subscribed period.
- Under no circumstances can subscriptions be refunded, other than described in rule 19.
- The Pill Christmas Lights Committee will, determine the outcome of any dispute.
- The Pill Christmas Lights Club is intended to be run and governed as a Small Society lottery under the provisions of the Gambling Act 2005.
- Pill Christmas Lights Club reserve the right to amend or vary the rules of the Pill Christmas Lights Club at any time. The rules of the Pill Christmas Lights Club will be available on the http://pillvillage.com/ website and a copy will be available at the Pill Resource Centre.
23 January 2015